- Agricultural Sector
- Food Industry
- Additives, flavorings, colorants and essences
- Alcoholic beverages
- Baby food
- Cereals, grains and pasta
- Chips and other snacks
- Cocoa products and chocolates
- Coffee and tea
- Concentrates and NFC juices
- Dried fruits and seeds
- Eggs and honey
- Fine bakery products
- Flours and premixes
- Food supplement and powdered soft drinks
- Frozen food
- Jams, marmalades and bakery fillings
- Meat and seafood (Fresh, dry, canned)
- Milk and dairy preparations
- Oils and lard
- Pet Food
- Prepared food
- Pulps and puree
- Sauces, dressings
- Spices, condiments and seasoners
- Sugar and sweeteners
- Super foods
- Syrups and toppings
- Water, mineral & artisan
- Specialized Industry
- Aerospace Industry – Contract Manufacturer
- Cleaning products
- Construction products
- Fashion and Apparel confection
- Fertilizers and Agrochemicals
- Furnitures, home and decor items
- Handicrafts / Educational Games
- Home and Office Products
- Industrial Chemicals and raw materials
- Machinery and Equipment
- Medical Devices Industry – Contract Manufacturer
- Metal Machining / Plastic Machining and its products
- Metal Stamping and its products
- Packaging – Flexible Plastic
- Packaging – Paper and Cardboard
- Packaging – Rigid Plastic
- Personal Care
- Pharmaceutical and Natural Products
- Plastic Molding and its products
- Wood Industry
Acai is a small, round, purple fruit of Amazonian origin. Categorized a superfood for its superior nutritional qualities.
Pure Acai pulp without sugar has a smooth flavor and consistency that is a mix between berries and chocolate.
Packaging: 400g of pulp in an aluminized bag.
Shelf life: 9 months
Ingredients: Acai pulp, CC-725 as stabilizer, citric acid as acidifier.
We process different types of banana puree and adapt to the specific requirements of our customers. The categories we offer are aseptic banana puree, frozen banana puree, unpasteurized banana puree and banana essence.
All our products have the certifications:
• Food Safety (FSSC22000-GFSI Recognized)
• Environment (ISO 14001:2004)
• Quality (ISO 9001:2008)
• Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS 18001)
• Rainforest Alliance
• Essential Costa Rica
Some of our packaging are cardboard boxes, conical or cylindrical drums, bins, cardboard cylinder, plastic drums, and buckets, among others. Paradise Ingredients currently export more than 47,000 tons of product per year, we have excellent relationships with our shipping companies, so can take our products anywhere in the world.
We invite you to taste the paradise with our products, From Costa Rica to the World!
The Butternut Squash Puree is processed under Quality and Safety standards from the Butternut Squash variety grown in Costa Rica, it is not genetically modified and maintains the variety of aroma and flavor. It is a product suitable for human consumption and free of contaminants.